- AP Tourism Minister is popularly known as Avanthi Srinivas and full name Muttamsetti Srinivasa Rao. He is an Indian Educationalist and Politician.
- He was the MLA (Member of the Legislative Assembly) from Bheemili, Andhra Pradesh.
- He successfully operates Avanthi Education Institutes in Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, and Telangana.
- Avanthi Educational Society under the Leader and Tourism minister of Andhra Pradesh of Sri Muttam setti Srinivasa Rao sir as chairman was started in the year 1991.
- Within a short period of its establishment, the group has made its best in the field of education offering various courses at Under Graduate, Post Graduate, Pharmacy & Engineering levels.
- AES is achieved as the institution itself to impart career-oriented quality education, countering the challenges of the modern world through planning, dedication, execution, and with the help of innovative ideas of our board members.
- Now, Avanthi Educational Society(AES) has a strength of over 20000 students with 20 institutions in its ambit.
- It is the path of glory towards success during the last 31 years.
- The institution has been adjudged the second best educational institution (NAAC) in the twin cities and 16th best all over India through a survey made by the magazine “India Today”.
- Avanthi Institute of Engineering & Technology (AIET) Tamaram, Makavarapalem(M), Narsipatnam (RD) of Visakhapatnam (Dist) was started in the year 1999 and offers various courses at Engineering and Postgraduate levels.
- The college is provided with rooms, computer laboratories, and a seminar hall with audio-visual equipment. Industry Institute interaction is conducted regularly to emphasize the latest trends in the present market.
- Bus facilities are available both from Visakhapatnam and Narsipatnam. A safe and secure hostel facility is available for Women and an excellent academic atmosphere on the college campus.
Personal life of Avanti Srinivas:
- Avanthi Srinivas was born on 12 June 1967, Eluru, West Godavari district, Andhra Pradesh, India to his father Muttamsetti Venkata Narayana’s mother Nageswaramma.
- He married Gnaneswari and had two children daughter named Priyanka and a son named Nandish.
Political Entry of Avanthi Srinivas:
Avanthi Srinivas Political Entry
- Avanthi Srinivas was a member of the Andhra Pradesh Legislative Assembly between 2009, 2014 elected to the 16th Lok Sabha.
- He was a member of the Rules, Standing Committee on Industry, and the Consultative Committee, Ministry of HRD (Human Resource Development).
- In February 2019, he quit the Telugu Desam Party (TDP) to join the YSR Congress Party(YSRCP)
- He was elected in the Bheemili constituency as a member of the legislative assembly for the second time in the 2019 elections and also won in the same constituency in 2009.
- He was appointed AP Minister for Tourism, Culture, and Youth Advancement of the Government of Andhra Pradesh.
Avanthi Srinivas opened Oxygen plant in VIMS
- Avanthi Srinivas Launched a New Oxygen Plant (Capacity of 20 KL) in Visakhapatnam VIMS with 200+ ICU beds and also concreated City Central Diagnostic center.